Skip to main content

My initial investment amount


Hello readers, how are you guys I hope you all will be good and healthy. In this post, I am going to tell you about my first investment. As I told you that I had opened my demat account in the Geojit Financial services. Please make sure you read my previous post.In which I explained the process of opening a demat account in detail. After opening a demat account, I transferred 2,000 rupees with the help of internet banking to my demat account. Yes I started my initial investment from 2000 rupees, in fact I did not even have 2000 rupees at that time. For those 2000 bucks, I had to sell my Samsung mobile. After transferring the money, my demat account started showing 2000 rupees, I could now buy the shares up to the price of 2000 rupees. But this was just an early start, my next exam was now started. At the time, the first question to me was that, at which price I should buy. Which company should I choose for investment so that I can get a better return later. I had to choose a company which is fundamentally strong, which reduces the risk on my investment. So I chose Reliance Industries for my investment. Yes, the company I purchased the first share was RIL Industries. I bought two shares of Reliance Industries at a price of Rs 980. By the way, there were many reasons for Reliance to choose for investment, such as the company is very popular among the investors, the company's economic situation is strong, the company also gives dividends to the investors. By keeping all these things in mind, I started investing in Reliance. My decision proved to be very good, after 6 months of my purchase the company's shares went up to Rs 1,200. However, I had booked my profit by selling shares soon. In that case, I did not know anything about long-term investment, whose importance came to me over time. There are many benefits of long-term investment. I was also fortunate enough that the first share taken by me was giving me handsome profit. Instead of spending that profit, I used to invest that money again. But some wrong decisions were also made by me, which I suffered in the form of a loss. For example, I will tell you, Aakruti City, which was a reality company, I invested money due to its share showing very sharp positive momentum. But after purchasing that share I realize that I was stuck in his speed, after that this stock came down heavily and I suffered a lot. I learned this from all these things, before investing, it is very important to have a complete financial overview of the company. Or we can also say that without the basic observation of a company, we should not invest in it. I hope this post will prove to be very helpful for new investors.

Things I learn from this incident
1.Never make an investment decision on the basis of share price.
2.Never let emotions dominate your decision.
3.Only after conducting a full investigation into a company should decide the investment in it.

Comments

  1. Thanks .. Don't forget to subscribe newsletter so you don't miss any new post.

    Happy reading. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this amazing article, I would love it if you also write about Mutual Funds in Pakistan and Investments in Pakistan


    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed thanks for sharing all information. It is a great post for the people to get the proper information.
    2 days free trail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to decide where to Invest.

A sk anybody how they bought their first share, then you will always get a logical answer. Think that you are going to a party and there is food available in front of you on the table, which you have never tasted before or you do not know anything about it. What will you do?  Will you take a big spoon and fill all the food stuff in the mouth or take a small spoon and test it. The second approach seems more logical.  In the same way, if you do not have much knowledge of the stock market or are less then buying 10 shares is better than buying 100 shares directly for the first time. There are lots of advantages to making small investments. I mean to say that you are a new investor, so keep your initial investment low. I also started my initial investment from 2000 rupees because my purpose was to learn and not gain profit. Let's take a look at the worst scenario before we go to a good scenario. It is a very rare case that you lose the 100% amount of your initial investment

Eight golden rule, which every investor should follow before taking an investment decision in a company.

When I decide to buy stock, a common question rise in my mind, Is buying this stock is worthwhile?  Often such questions tend to tighten investors. Getting answer such questions are not less than solving a puzzle. An attentive investor must follow stock investing as if they are attempting to solve a puzzle. As an investor, if I want consistent return from the Indian equity market then I must choose fundamentally strong stock for investing. Here’s eight golden rules that investors should follow 1. Choose a fundamentally strong company for investment. To find a fundamentally strong company, we can filter out healthy companies using two-minute drill so that further investigation can be done. In a two minute drill, we assess the company's seven financial ratios and its tendency. Every investor should know about these eight financial ratio analysis. Every investor should look these points very carefully. Earning per share (EPS)- Should be growing in last five years.