Skip to main content

My favourite websites that I use for my investment efficiency.


Internet is a free medium of information, where you can get any kind of information easily accessible. However, as the count increases, it's really impossible to remember so many websites that we visit in one day. Luckily, for Indian investors, there are some websites that you can easily remember, these websites provide you important information about the market, keeping you in constant awareness, and help you to show what is happening in the market. 

In this post, I am going to tell you about some of the popular websites that every investor should know.

1. Moneycontrol.com

MoneyControl is definitely the most popular website among Indian stock investors. You can get every news related to the Indian stock market from this website. Such as market news, trends, chart information, mutual fund, currency news, etc. Here you can find a company's fundamental data with a technical indicator (including candlestick pattern) on moneycontrol.

MoneyControl website provides a platform for tracking your investment and putting your favorite stocks in the list.

Apart from this, the platform provided by this website for discussion is also a unique feature of this website. If you are unable to find the latest happenings of a company, go to the discussion forum and read the discussions. In addition, Moneycontrol also has a mobile app, which is available on all platforms Android, Windows. Due to its simple Customer feature and great navigation, it is a amazing mobile app. If this app is not installed on your mobile, then I would recommend that you install it now.

2. Screener.com

This is a great website for doing basic analysis of a company and reading its financial statement. All the features available on this website are completely free. You can find important information related to a company from this website, such as general introduction, stock charts, peers, profit-loss details, balance sheets, etc.

This website gives the user  freedom to run query at their convenience. Because of user data-friendly plateform anyone can easily read annual reports, balance sheets etc. on this website. I constantly use this website to check the company's financial statements, and I personally recommend investors to use it more. It saves a lot of time for the readers to navigate through financial support.

3. Investing.com

If you want all information related to investment together, then investing.com is a good website. This website also allows you to do both basic and technical analysis of a stock. Various options like general introduction, news and analysis are available on this website. Stock screeners are the best. You can use stock screener to shortlist shares based on various criteria such as market capitalization, PE ratio, ROE, CAGR etc.

I also use investing.com for technical analysis. Because various indicators are available for analysis on this website, and are easy to use. If you haven’t visit this website, then go ahead and check it.

4. Nseindia.com

It is the official website of the National Stock Exchange of India, You can get important information of all the companies listed on the exchange along with financial statements on this site. The information provided by this website is up-to-date and accurate. Since every company has the obligation to deposit their financial reports to NSE, therefore, you can get the financial figures of any listed company from here. You can also obtain bulk and block deal information from this website. If you want to see the historical price movement of a company's stock price in previous year, then you can easily see it on this website. You can find information about corporates, domestic and foreign investors, new listings, IPOs etc. NSE India also offers courses and certification.

5. Bseindia.com

Like NseIndia, it is also the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange. On Bseindia you can find a long historical financial data of a company, the BSE Sensex is the oldest stock exchange in the country which has been active since long before NSE nifty. There are approximately 5,500 companies listed on BseIndia, whose corporate actions and financial data can be obtained from this website. You can also download the list of all the public companies listed on BseIndia from this website.

Various information available on BSE India are market information, charts, public offers, OFS, IPOs, domestic and foreign investors etc. BSE INDIA also provides training and certification.

I hope that the list of the websites mentioned in this post will be helpful for you. If you haven’t checked these websites yet, do so now. Apart from these, if you know about any other good investment website, then please tell me by comment box below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decide where to Invest.

A sk anybody how they bought their first share, then you will always get a logical answer. Think that you are going to a party and there is food available in front of you on the table, which you have never tasted before or you do not know anything about it. What will you do?  Will you take a big spoon and fill all the food stuff in the mouth or take a small spoon and test it. The second approach seems more logical.  In the same way, if you do not have much knowledge of the stock market or are less then buying 10 shares is better than buying 100 shares directly for the first time. There are lots of advantages to making small investments. I mean to say that you are a new investor, so keep your initial investment low. I also started my initial investment from 2000 rupees because my purpose was to learn and not gain profit. Let's take a look at the worst scenario before we go to a good scenario. It is a very rare case that you lose the 100% amount of your initial investment

Eight golden rule, which every investor should follow before taking an investment decision in a company.

When I decide to buy stock, a common question rise in my mind, Is buying this stock is worthwhile?  Often such questions tend to tighten investors. Getting answer such questions are not less than solving a puzzle. An attentive investor must follow stock investing as if they are attempting to solve a puzzle. As an investor, if I want consistent return from the Indian equity market then I must choose fundamentally strong stock for investing. Here’s eight golden rules that investors should follow 1. Choose a fundamentally strong company for investment. To find a fundamentally strong company, we can filter out healthy companies using two-minute drill so that further investigation can be done. In a two minute drill, we assess the company's seven financial ratios and its tendency. Every investor should know about these eight financial ratio analysis. Every investor should look these points very carefully. Earning per share (EPS)- Should be growing in last five years.

My initial investment amount

H ello readers, how are you guys I hope you all will be good and healthy. In this post, I am going to tell you about my first investment. As I told you that I had opened my demat account in the Geojit Financial services. Please make sure you read my previous post.In which I explained the process of opening a demat account in detail. After opening a demat account, I transferred 2,000 rupees with the help of internet banking to my demat account. Yes I started my initial investment from 2000 rupees, in fact I did not even have 2000 rupees at that time. For those 2000 bucks, I had to sell my Samsung mobile. After transferring the money, my demat account started showing 2000 rupees, I could now buy the shares up to the price of 2000 rupees. But this was just an early start, my next exam was now started. At the time, the first question to me was that, at which price I should buy. Which company should I choose for investment so that I can get a better return later. I had to choose a compa