Skip to main content

How Important Stillness in an investment


This assertion is famous investor Charlie Munger .”You don’t make money when you buy and you don’t make money when you sell.  You make money when you wait.”  

Understanding the importance of how powerful it is, how important it is to a common investor. Usually, buying a stock at a lower price and selling at a higher price is generally popular in the stock market, but the key here is that you are doing nothing much time at all. People call it investment, whereas there is a misconception. How much time is worth investing in it, I am trying to explain this by using this example.

I am a farmer by profession, and cultivating like it is in my blood. Farming has taught me so much, that the benefits of which I get in normal life also. How? I explain. The purpose of every farmer is to take more production, for which proper seed selection, balanced fertilization is included. The more advanced and disease-free seed will be selected, the better production a farmer can get. But, what is the most important factor among all these is time. Because, enough time is required to complete its crop cycle.

The same rule applies to the investment sector, for an investor his made investment is it’s crop. Because, it is imperative to understand an investor before investing in that business. It is equally important to give enough time to mature his investment. In addition to this, the investor should adopt a long-term way to provide stability to his investment. Long term investment is the key to success in the stock market, but today people do not adopt this path. They get stuck in the trap of making profitable tips and calls. Who promise to give profits of 35% to investors in a month. Famous investor Warren Buffett received the maximum profit of his investment after crossing the 50's.

From this example, we learn that the importance of stability in investment is so much. It is a common fact that every business needs time to increase its business. Because, when an investor buys a company's shares, he actually does not buy the stock, he buy company's business. In constant investment, time works like compound interest. In addition, if you remain in the stock for a long time, you also get the benefit of dividends from the company. The longer your investment will be, the greater the chance of your success.

I hope that you have understood the importance of stability in investment. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding investment stability, then you must tell me. Your suggestions will be happy for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decide where to Invest.

A sk anybody how they bought their first share, then you will always get a logical answer. Think that you are going to a party and there is food available in front of you on the table, which you have never tasted before or you do not know anything about it. What will you do?  Will you take a big spoon and fill all the food stuff in the mouth or take a small spoon and test it. The second approach seems more logical.  In the same way, if you do not have much knowledge of the stock market or are less then buying 10 shares is better than buying 100 shares directly for the first time. There are lots of advantages to making small investments. I mean to say that you are a new investor, so keep your initial investment low. I also started my initial investment from 2000 rupees because my purpose was to learn and not gain profit. Let's take a look at the worst scenario before we go to a good scenario. It is a very rare case that you lose the 100% amount of your initial investment

Eight golden rule, which every investor should follow before taking an investment decision in a company.

When I decide to buy stock, a common question rise in my mind, Is buying this stock is worthwhile?  Often such questions tend to tighten investors. Getting answer such questions are not less than solving a puzzle. An attentive investor must follow stock investing as if they are attempting to solve a puzzle. As an investor, if I want consistent return from the Indian equity market then I must choose fundamentally strong stock for investing. Here’s eight golden rules that investors should follow 1. Choose a fundamentally strong company for investment. To find a fundamentally strong company, we can filter out healthy companies using two-minute drill so that further investigation can be done. In a two minute drill, we assess the company's seven financial ratios and its tendency. Every investor should know about these eight financial ratio analysis. Every investor should look these points very carefully. Earning per share (EPS)- Should be growing in last five years.

My initial investment amount

H ello readers, how are you guys I hope you all will be good and healthy. In this post, I am going to tell you about my first investment. As I told you that I had opened my demat account in the Geojit Financial services. Please make sure you read my previous post.In which I explained the process of opening a demat account in detail. After opening a demat account, I transferred 2,000 rupees with the help of internet banking to my demat account. Yes I started my initial investment from 2000 rupees, in fact I did not even have 2000 rupees at that time. For those 2000 bucks, I had to sell my Samsung mobile. After transferring the money, my demat account started showing 2000 rupees, I could now buy the shares up to the price of 2000 rupees. But this was just an early start, my next exam was now started. At the time, the first question to me was that, at which price I should buy. Which company should I choose for investment so that I can get a better return later. I had to choose a compa